- The main antagonist of the entire series was revealed to be Dane Boedigheimer (playing as the kitchen owner) when his mouth was shown drinking Cherry.
- This is the second episode to feature a drink as a character. The first one was ZOOM!!! Zoom survived while the juice boxes died though. They both eventually became reccuring characters.
- Two minutes and fifteen seconds into the video, a mustachio can be seen on the cancel button on the toaster, as seen here.
- Another mustachio can be seen two minutes and fifty-one seconds into the video, as seen here.
- Despite its title, beatboxing nor boxing is not featured in this episode (see Teenage Mutant Ninja Apples).
- This is the first episode to show Toaster as a character.
- There is a sitcom version of this episode of this, but is a website exclusive (can only be seen on the Annoying Orange website).
- When Dane Boedigheimer drinks Cherry, the lists from Annoying Orange: Kitchen Carnage are seen behind his shoulder.(The tops of the lists are visible).
- Pear was reading a book called "How to deal with annoying people," possibly wanting to know how to deal with Orange.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.