Annoying Orange Wiki News
Welcome to the September 2014 issue of the Annoying Orange Wiki News!
- Attention everyone! The shorts pages need your help. I would appear that most of the shorts pages are article stubs that are in need of cleanup to meet Annoying Orange Wiki's quality standards. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help out the shorts pages in any way you can. The episode guide is also in need of updating. Please contribute to that as well. Also be sure to add pages for characters from later episodes and TV episodes. Thank you. - Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz
|Please, when you have time, visit this page and revert or undo blatant vandalism. Report any vandal to be blocked if you are a normal contributor.|
- Please read the Manual of Style whenever you have time, even if you have already read it.
- Please do not add copyrighted content to pages; this can result in you being blocked from editing.
- Please do not recreate incongruous versions of already existent pages under a different name. This is known as vandalism, and will result in you having your editing privileges revoked. If you wish to experiment, please visit the vandalism wiki.
List of Administrators
- An asterisk (*) indicates that the user is a bureaucrat
- A 1 indicates that the user is inactive
- A R indicates that the user has retired from editing
- Neo Theta (talk)*
- Brainulator9 (talk)*
- Seacactus (talk)*?
- Knife! (talk)*R
- Spidey665 (talk)*R
- Chomper4 (talk)1
- "The Toa" (talk)1
- Bryce53 (talk)*R
- BobNewbie (talk)1
- Jakovu (talk)1
- JKaffekimbo (talk)*1
- Poptropica411 (talk)*1
- Luigirules33 (talk)R
- Ian Bush (talk)*1
- Darkapple (talk)1
- ELMOYQUENOCHE (talk)*R
- KooKooManGuy (talk)*1
- Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz (talk)
About UsAnnoying Orange Wiki was launched in January 2010 by KooKooManGuy. At that time, the wiki was relatively small, garnering only a few more contributors. While the wiki was being started, there was only one thing in mind: making the best, most reliable, and cleanest reference source about The Annoying Orange. The Wiki started to grow drastically when Danny, the wiki's special and smart user, and Bryce, started to contribute. Because of their participation, the wiki's persistent vandalism and spam has been erasing quicker and easier. Please help the wiki by cleaning up vandalism and building up stubs. Thank you for your participation!
The following includes content from the wiki that was featured for the month of September, 2014.
Featured Article of the MonthThe Annoying Orange is one of YouTube's most popular web series. It was created by Minnesota film student, Dane Boedigheimer (under the pseudonym Daneboe) and his company, Gagfilms. The series originally started out as one video, but because of its growing popularity, Boedigheimer had begun making more videos, and Annoying Orange eventually became a successful web show, which has also launched it's own television series. The first videos were uploaded under Boedigheimer's YouTube channel daneboe, but then Boedigheimer created a channel dedicated to Orange. As of 2011, the channel is ranked the 8th most subscribed, and the 35th most viewed, of all time. More than 2,000,000 YouTubers have subscribed to Orange's channel.
Featured User of the MonthBrainulator9 is one of the few admins that are still active on this wiki. He, along with Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz, are currently working on the Episode Guide, which is just shy of 3 years behind current status.
Featured Image of the Month
A self portrait of the series' main character, Orange.
- Do not vandalize pages. You will get a warning and might get blocked if you continue. If you wish to experiment, please visit the Vandalism Wiki.
- Do not spam the comment area.
- Do not claim your an admin or bureaucrat if you have not earned the position already.
- Do not add any false content on this wiki. If you want to add any fictional content, visit the Annoying Orange Fanon Wiki.
- Do not add any false information on pages.
- Do not be threaten or harass other users. This will result in the the offending user getting blocked.
- Do not add images to pictures that are not related to the page.
- Do not edit others users' pages.
- Do not request an admin to unblock a user. You may get blocked if you continue to do this.
- Do not request an admin to give you badges.
- Only plausible Annoying Orange content that have been officially created by Dane Boedigheimer himself are allowed here. (see rule 5 also)
Messages from Admins
- Guten tag. I am Neo Theta. Just contribute however you see fit, as long as it's helpful. And do try not to make me angry.
- I am Knife!, one of the most well-known admins on this wiki. I may be inactive whilst working on a wiki that shall not be named but if any vandals are seen they will be punished severely. I am really strict, but enough about that. This wiki is a great asset to Wikia but vandals ruined it upon the downfall of Bryce and Spidey, we are still rebuilding this wiki, have a heart, vandalize some other wiki.
- I am Darkapple, once a less known admin, but due to the downfall of 86 percent of the admins, I am one of the few left. I miss the admins blocked for no reason, I was good friends with Spidey, but I don't know what he's up to any more. Anyway, I may be inactive for long periods of time, but I always come back. I will help non-vandals and block vandals.
- I am Brainulator9, and I will create a blog explaining my inactivity. I have not retired, in case you are wondering.
- I am Spidey665, a formerly well known admin and bureaucrat on this wiki now known by my current alias QueenZeppelin and I'm here to just tell you about why I no longer am on this wiki. Aside from the global blocks that my great friend Bryce and I received almost TWO YEARS ago, ever since 2012 I have lost ALL INTEREST in Annoying Orange whatsoever. You'll find me editing on the MLP:FiM wiki because I am a brony and my interests are now in My Little Pony.
- I am Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz. I am the newest administrator on this wiki. I am basically here to add up-to-date information on this wiki to keep it accurate. Please remember to follow the basic rules and guidelines that are listed above. Special thanks to Neo Theta for promoting me.