Annoying Orange Wiki News
Welcome to the April 2015 issue of the Annoying Orange Wiki News!
- Alright, listen up people, playtime's over. From now on, this isn't happy fun time. Now, here's what we're gonna do. We're going to start taking things around here seriously. Specifically, we are going to take The Annoying Orange, a stupid web show about talking fruit who torture each other until they die, completely, utterly, scarily, serious. Because, dear friends, if we don't take a show about talking fruit who torture each other until they die completely utterly scarily seriously, this won't be much of an encyclopedia now, would it? This isn't the playground, and I'm not here to babysit. As of now, anyone not taking their work seriously will be banned for a week. If, when their ban expires, they continue to not take their work seriously, they will be banned for life. Are we clear on that? Good. Take care now! --NEΘ THETA (Talk | Contributions | DeviantART | Embed Hell) 08:50, April 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh, and if anyone thinks they can just waltz on in here and take over without me noticing, they will automatically be banned for one year longer than the average life expectancy (68 years for males, 73 years for females), taking into account the user's estimated age. It's like the indefinite ban, only more insulting.
- Easier Navigation: I have split the episode guide into subpages, divided by season. Next I'll be focusing on compiling both weapons and one-shot characters into larger pages. This will make this Wiki easier to navigate, so readers don't have to sort through hundreds of pages to find what they're looking for.
- Better Trivia: I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times, obvious crap is not trivia. That stuff goes in the article description or the info box. I should also point out that not every page needs a trivia section.
- Category Cleanup: I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times, there are way too many categories. We don't need a category for every single thing that defines a character. I half expect someone to come up with a "Characters who are ball-shaped" category. That's how pointless these are getting.
- Things like Smoothie, Piggie Bank and Apple Pie are combinations of multiple characters, and can be covered in those characters' pages.
- Unless it is specifically stated to be a clone, any time Orange appears in multiple places at once, the "other" orange does not get its own page.
- If it doesn't talk and doesn't have eyes, it is not a character.
List of Administrators
- An asterisk (*) indicates that the user is a bureaucrat
- A 1 indicates that the user is inactive
- A R indicates that the user has retired from editing
- Neo Theta (talk)*
- Brainulator9 (talk)*1
- Seacactus (talk)*1
- Knife! (talk)*R
- Spidey665 (talk)*R
- Chomper4 (talk)1
- "The Toa" (talk)1
- Bryce53 (talk)*R
- BobNewbie (talk)1
- Jakovu (talk)1
- JKaffekimbo (talk)*1
- Poptropica411 (talk)*1
- Luigirules33 (talk)R
- Ian Bush (talk)*1
- Darkapple (talk)1
- ELMOYQUENOCHE (talk)*R
- KooKooManGuy (talk)*1
About UsAnnoying Orange Wiki was launched in January 2010 by KooKooManGuy. At that time, the wiki was relatively small, garnering only a few more contributors. While the wiki was being started, there was only one thing in mind: making the best, most reliable, and cleanest reference source about The Annoying Orange. The Wiki started to grow drastically when Danny, the wiki's special and smart user, and Bryce, started to contribute. Because of their participation, the wiki's persistent vandalism and spam has been erasing quicker and easier. Please help the wiki by cleaning up vandalism and building up stubs. Thank you for your participation!
The following includes content from the wiki that was featured for the month of January, 2015.
Featured Article of the MonthThe Annoying Orange is one of YouTube's most popular web series. It was created by Minnesota film student, Dane Boedigheimer (under the pseudonym Daneboe) and his company, Gagfilms. The series originally started out as one video, but because of its growing popularity, Boedigheimer had begun making more videos, and Annoying Orange eventually became a successful web show, which has also launched it's own television series. The first videos were uploaded under Boedigheimer's YouTube channel daneboe, but then Boedigheimer created a channel dedicated to Orange. As of 2011, the channel is ranked the 8th most subscribed, and the 35th most viewed, of all time. More than 2,000,000 YouTubers have subscribed to Orange's channel.
Featured User of the MonthZizzer Zazzer Zuzz was the newest administrator on Annoying Orange Wiki and is no more active than any other. Despite what he might claim, he never earned those privileges. He just knew how to exploit the weaknesses of others.
Featured Image of the Month
A self portrait of the series' main character, Orange.
- Do not vandalize pages. You will get a warning and might get blocked if you continue. If you wish to experiment, please visit the Vandalism Wiki.
- Do not spam the comment area.
- Do not claim your an admin or bureaucrat if you have not earned the position already.
- Do not add any false content on this wiki. If you want to add any fictional content, visit the Fanon Wiki.
- Do not add any false information on pages.
- Do not be threaten or harass other users. This will result in the the offending user getting blocked.
- Do not add images to pictures that are not related to the page.
- Do not edit others users' pages.
- Do not request an admin to unblock a user. You may get blocked if you continue to do this.
- Do not request an admin to give you badges.
- Only plausible Annoying Orange content that have been officially created by Dane Boedigheimer himself are allowed here. (see rule 5 also)
Messages from Admins
- Hi, I'm Neo Theta. I've got an evil plan to being the Wiki to order.
- I am Knife!, one of the most well-known admins on this wiki. I may be inactive whilst working on a wiki that shall not be named but if any vandals are seen they will be punished severely. I am really strict, but enough about that. This wiki is a great asset to Wikia but vandals ruined it upon the downfall of Bryce and Spidey, we are still rebuilding this wiki, have a heart, vandalize some other wiki.
- I am Darkapple, once a less known admin, but due to the downfall of 86 percent of the admins, I am one of the few left. I miss the admins blocked for no reason, I was good friends with Spidey, but I don't know what he's up to any more. Anyway, I may be inactive for long periods of time, but I always come back. I will help non-vandals and block vandals.
- I am Brainulator9, and I will create a blog explaining my inactivity. I have not retired, in case you are wondering.
- I am Spidey665, a formerly well known admin and bureaucrat on this wiki now known by my current alias QueenZeppelin and I'm here to just tell you about why I no longer am on this wiki. Aside from the global blocks that my great friend Bryce and I received almost TWO YEARS ago, ever since 2012 I have lost ALL INTEREST in Annoying Orange whatsoever. You'll find me editing on the MLP:FiM wiki because I am a brony and my interests are now in My Little Pony.
Visit Orange and his pals on Facebook, YouTube, Google+ or any other social media website that they may be on.
- Midget Apple: https://www.facebook.com/midgetapplefans
- Marshmallow: https://www.facebook.com/marshmallowfans
- Passion Fruit: https://www.facebook.com/PassionFruitAO
- Grapefruit: https://www.facebook.com/realgrapefruit
- Grandpa Lemon: https://www.facebook.com/RealGrandpaLemon
- Copper Lincoln: https://www.facebook.com/CopperLincoln
- Dr. Bananas: https://www.facebook.com/DrBananas
- Zombie George Washington: https://www.facebook.com/ZombieGeorgeW
- Midget Apple: http://www.youtube.com/user/MidgetAppleAO
- Marshmallow: http://www.youtube.com/user/MarshmallowAO
- Passion Fruit: http://www.youtube.com/user/AOPassionFruit
- Grapefruit: http://www.youtube.com/user/GrapefruitAO
- Grandpa Lemon: http://www.youtube.com/user/AOGrandpaLemon
- Liam the Leprechaun: http://www.youtube.com/user/leprechaun
- Zombie George Washington: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieGeorgeW