|Played by||Dane Boedigheimer|
|First Appearance||Annoying Orange gets Autotuned|
The Blackberries were a quartet of characters who appeared briefly in Annoying Orange gets Autotuned. After Orange made it clear that he wasn't talking to the the phone that was sitting next to them, the camera panned over to four blackberries on a chopping board. Orange gave them the same warning that he gave Apple and many other fruits: "Knife!" The fact however that the blackberries got halved is quite odd since blackberries do not need to be minced. The same thing happened to a grape one season later.
- "Hey, Orange, what's goin' on?"
- The characters were possibly created to return to food jokes.
- Only three of the four berries spoke before being knifed.
- Also, the berry without a visible face wasn't knifed, making him the only blackberry that survived.
- This is the first instance where Orange addresses a character but someone else answers it by mistake.
- They are the first berries to appear in the series.