|Played by||Ray William Johnson|
|Death||Crushed by Pumpkin (revived), squashed by Squash (revived again)|
Crabapple (real name Gunther Skarzberg) was the main subject and antagonist of the episode Crabapple. Orange annoyed him by singing a song about bananas to himself. When Orange first saw Crabapple, he thought Crabapple is a "Midget Apple", but Crabapple corrects him and said that Midget Apple is a real midget apple. When Orange tries to annoy him again, Crabapple also just ignores him with his stupid puns, until he kept quiet for a few seconds. Crabapple also refused when Orange tells him to listen about the time he met a pumpkin and called him a "freaking idiot". Crabapple also stated that it is not funny when Pumpkin is referred to as Plumpkin. At the end, Crabapple was killed when Pumpkin was dropped on top of him for no reason at all. He later apeared in U Can't Squash This being squashed by Squash.
- "That totally sucked!"
- "Don't quit your day job, buddy."
- "That's a shocker!"
- "Hello, McFly! Right here, right in front of you..."
- "Oh come on, are you tone-deaf and blind?"
- "No, no, no, no, no, I'm a crabapple. That's a midget apple."
- "Does that same sort of thing happen a lot around here?"
- "(mockingly laughs) Shut up! Cripes, I'm starting to miss the singing."
- "No, none of this is good. I'm stuck with an orange that rubs his mouth like a wheat-eater on rocket fuel, a crab that thinks he's a cowboy, and a freakin' midget apple!"
- "Nobody cares!"
- "Be quiet!"
- "Shut it!"
- "Shut up!!"
- "No kidding?! That's all you've been doing since I got here! No kidding would be great, you should back to work on that right away you freaking idiot!
- "Dimple faced, dimwitted pile of..."
- "It's not funny."
- "No it's-- hey, what happened to the lights?"
- "Plumpkin?" (screams and gets crushed)