|Played by||Toby Turner|
|Death||None but turned into Loaf in Oven|
|First Appearance||Rolling in the Dough|
Dough was a character who only appeared in Rolling in the Dough. He was the first stage of Dough. After being annoyed and called, "Jabba the Hutt" by Orange, he was flattened by a rolling pin then placed inside a baking tin into the oven, where he was turned into Loaf.
He, like all the dough characters, was played by Toby Turner.
- "Jabba the... what now? No I-I think you're...."
- "(sigh) I think I pulled a muscle in there."
- "What? What?"
- "Oh, would you just shut up?"
- "Hey can it, fruit for brains!!"
- "Of course I have. It's no use, I'm stuck."
- "I am greased in butter."
- "This is the worst day ever!!!"
- "That didn't sound like nothing."
- "HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! It's hot!"
- Dough/Loaf/Heel is first character Tobuscus has played since Cheese.