|Played by||Dane Boedigheimer|
|Death||None, but kicked by Dane Boedigheimer into a goal post|
|First Appearance||Annoying Orange 6|
Football is a character who appears in Annoying Orange 6.
Allies = soccer ball
Enemies = Orange(possibly)
BiographyEditFootball met Orange when Orange was placed on the bench next to where Football was placed on the ground by Dane Boedigheimer. Orange thought he was a ball made of feet, so Football told him a little bit about football. Orange still thought he looked more like a mutated lemon, so Football said he was shaped like that so they could throw him more easily. Because he is thrown with hands, Orange made Football very angry by calling him a "handball" and called him "Handball Lemonhead", and even blowing spit bubbles. Then Dane Boedigheimer kicked Football and he banged directly into the touchdown pole extremely hard.
- "Whoa, whoa."
- "Hi there."
- "Me? I'm a football."
- "No, foot ball. Get it? Not made of feet."
- (To Soccer Ball) "Oh no you're not! Not in America, buddy."
- "Frickin' tourists."
- "I'm pretty sure I won't love it."
- "Stop that!"
- "That's disgusting."
- "No, nobody's made of feet! Boy, what is wrong is you?"
- "Hey! You even know what a football is?"
- "NO! What's going on there? I'm the star of the Super Bowl and this how I get treated? Being paraded by a talking orange?!"
- "No! it's not for a really big salad! Are you actually that slow?!"
- Although he was only meant to appear in Super Bowl Football, Football appears in two of the Picture Contest winners and archive footage in Mystery Guest and Million Clones.
- He is the first character to be involved in a sport, Soccer Ball being second.
- He is the second character ever not to be a food.
- His teeth are greener than Pear's teeth. (he might possibly be wearing a mouthguard, something football players wear to protect their teeth).
- He is the first character to be a ball.
- He is the first character in Season 2 to not be food.