|Played by||Dane Boedigheimer|
|Death||Tipped over and exploded in Watermelon|
|First Appearance||Orange of July|
Grand Finale explained what the Fourth of July was to Orange. Then Orange took out a lighter. Grand Finale told him to put it away, so Orange spat it at him, igniting his fuse. Grand Finale rocked, tipped over, and blasted into Watermelon, destroying them both. His spark went into a box of fireworks, setting off a huge firework show.
- "I'm Finale. Grand Finale, that is."
- "No, the Fourth of July! It's when we celebrate America's freedom. And we do it by having Barbaques, parades, and shooting fireworks."
- "Only the greatest party in the world!"
- "No, it's not even dark yet!"
- "No! Even if I want to do it, I don't have a lighter."
- "Hey knock it off, squirt, gimme that thing!"
- "Aw, crap."
- "Put it out! I'm not ready!! Stop it!!!"
Grand Finale cannot fly with poetic