|Played by||Kevin Brueck|
|Death||cut up and juiced (revived)|
|First Appearance||Grandpa Lemon|
Grandpa Lemon is a character who is depicted as an old, forgetful anthropomorphic lemon that is currently a main character in the series. He is prone to fall asleep often, usually in crucial times, and is often forgetful, much to everyone else's annoyance.
Here is a list of Grandpa Lemon's appearances.
Orange tried to annoy Grandpa Lemon, but Grandpa Lemon ends up falling asleep (even while he was cut in half).
He also appeared in Wishful Thinking, but was sleeping for most of the episode. Orange tries to get his attention and notices a cocoa cup where alternate Marshmallow was incinerated.
- Main article: Grandpa Lemon's motorcycle
Grandpa Lemon has a motorcycle that appeared in several episodes of The Annoying Orange. As noted on his Facebook page, he used this vehicle in his career as a young lemon.
- "Nice to meet you, Boris."
- "Oh, George."
- "My hearing just ain't what it used to be."
- "Hey there, little fella. What's your name?"
- "You can call me Grandpa Lemon."
- "Check my butt?"
- "What's going on here?"
- "A joke? Well, I got one for ya. Why did the porcupine cross the road?"
- "I dunno, why?"
- "What? Who are you?"
- "Time to hit the tires and light the fires."
- "Whatever you say, George."
- "Looks like I'm not the only one who lost his pants."
- He is the second elderly character in the series, the first being Grapefruit's grandpa.
- He is the first character to not scream while getting cut in half by Knife.
- He is the second character to be both knifed and juiced. The first was Other Orange.
- Grandpa Lemon is one of the few people capable of annoying Orange, by falling asleep and forgetting about Orange's jokes.
- Although he got cut by Knife, he still appeared in Wishful Thinking because he was ressurected and bought back to life into Frankenfruit, and along with Grapefruit and Gourd, he survived the Halloweenie attack.
- Grandpa Lemon is the first character to fall asleep in the series. However he is the second character introduced to fall asleep; the first was Orange.
- He is the third lemon to appear into a Wazzup! episode.
- He is also the third lemon in the series.