|Played by||Kevin Brueck|
|Death||Knifed and juiced (revived), flung into wall by catapult (revived again), juiced by Teddy Juicer (revived again)|
|First Appearance||Grandpa Lemon|
Grandpa Lemon (who used to be known simply as Lemon or Benjamin Franklemon) is a character who is depicted as an old, forgetful anthropomorphic lemon that is currently a main character in the series. He is prone to fall asleep often, usually in crucial times, and is often forgetful, much to everyone else's annoyance.
Grandpa Lemon is one of the three main characters who have been knifed but revived later in the series (the other two being Grapefruit and Apple). He is a founding father of The United Fruits of Amerifruit. He used to go by the name of Bejamin Franklemon, and it is revealed in Founding Fruits that he is over 200 years old. He first appeared in the episode Grandpa Lemon, where he and Orange were having a very odd conversation. Orange was trying desperately to annoy Grandpa Lemon, however all of his attempts failed, due to Grandpa Lemon's bad hearing and his sleeping disorder (which is so severe that he even fell asleep while getting knifed). Grandpa Lemon also has short-term memory loss (as revealed when he forgot Orange's name after getting juiced). Grandpa Lemon was revived in October of 2010. He, along with many other fruits and vegetables, were put together in order to form a creature known as Frankenfruit. Frankenfruit was controlled by Grapefruit for the sole purpose of getting his revenge on Orange, for "stealing" Passion Fruit and causing him to get knifed. However, Grapefruit's attempt for this failed due to the Halloweenie eating most of Frankenfruit. Grandpa Lemon was one of the foods to survive the blow (the others being Grapefruit, Gourd and Carrot). Since then, Grandpa Lemon has lived in the kitchen unharmed. As usual, he falls asleep, usually during crucial times, and has moments where he usually forgets things. He had also purchased a motorcycle which he still uses despite his advanced age. He, along with the rest of the gang, still finds time to go to the fruit cart with Nerville and some other fruits. During early 2014, Grandpa Lemon has moved out of retirement and landed a talk show known as Grinds My Rind, a show where he shares the downsides of modern technology. This can be seen on his Youtube Channel.
- Main article: Grandpa Lemon's Motorcycle
Grandpa Lemon has a motorcycle that appeared in several episodes of The Annoying Orange. As noted on his Facebook page, he used this vehicle in his career as a young lemon.
- He is the first character to not scream while getting cut in half by Knife.
- He is the second character to be both knifed and juiced. The first was Other Orange.
- Grandpa Lemon is one of the few people capable of annoying Orange, by falling asleep and forgetting about Orange's jokes.
- Although he got cut by Knife, he still appeared in Wishful Thinking because he was ressurected and bought back to life into Frankenfruit, and along with Grapefruit and Gourd, he survived the Halloweenie attack.
- Grandpa Lemon is the first character to fall asleep in the series. However he is the second character introduced to fall asleep; the first was Orange.
- He is the third lemon to appear into a Wazzup! episode.
- He is also the third lemon in the series.
|Characters of The Annoying Orange|
|Main Characters||Orange · Pear · Midget Apple · Marshmallow · Passion Fruit · Grapefruit · Grandpa Lemon · Apple|
|Recurring Characters||Dane Boedigheimer · Squash · Knife · Liam the Leprechaun · Captain Obvious · Nude Dude · Dr. Bananas · Zoom · Zip · Eggplant · Copper Lincoln · Mustachios · Mushroom · Joe the Coffee Mug|
|TV Exclusive Characters||Nerville · Apple · Coconut · Peach · Tomato · Banana · Pineapple · Ginger · Broccoli Overlord · Banana|