|Death||Minced by Knife|
|First Appearance||Annoying Valentines and in the sitcom version of this episode.|
Grape was a character who appeared in Annoying Valentines. Pear wanted Orange to tell her something nice. Orange succeeds, but Grape was killed by Knife at the end which Knife didn't know until later, similar to how he killed Lime. Based on her tone of voice when she replied to Orange's "Hi! Hi Orange!" one could guess that grape actually secretly had a crush on Orange, though this has not been proven.
- Grape wears a bow implying she is a girl but is referred to as a boy by Orange and Pear.
- Grape dies with only the bow and some of her juice left, so it is possible that Dane Boedigheimer took the sliced remains with him.
- She is the third to wear a bow. The first was Green Apple and the second was Mandy.
- Grape is one of the characters who was knifed for no reason, similar to Blackberry (fruit) and Charlie the Unicorn.
- Grape is a ninth character who is not screaming while getting knifed.
- She is one of the few females (unless she is a boy) that is voiced by a male.