|Played by||Robert Jennings|
|Death||Halved by Knife, but was revived by Frankenfruit, nearly crushed and killed by Tanks but survived|
|First Appearance||Passion of the Fruit|
Grapefruit is a character in the Annoying Orange series who first appeared in Passion of the Fruit. Despite being halved in his debut, he has made more appearances since, being revived in Frankenfruit and becoming the new roommate of Orange in Best Fiends Forever.
Grapefruit was played by Robert Jennings. He is also currently a main character in the series. Grapefruit is depicted as a chubby, cranky, bad-tempered, tightfisted and foul-mouthed anthropomorphic grapefruit.
If you notice in the episode "Grapefruit's Revenge" his sister falls onto the stove just like how he did in "Passion of the fruit".
PersonalityHe has the personality of a bodybuilder, as he likes to flex, and also uses bodybuilding terms a lot and even knows how to squat despite not having any legs. In Best Fiends Forever, he is shown to be very tightfisted, since he bullied Marshmallow by burning his picture of Princess Butterfly Kiss. He is also very flirtatious with female fruits, notably Passion, who rejects him in digust. He also likes to impress others, particularly the female fruits (e.g. Passion Fruit).
Grapefruit had a romantic interest in Passion Fruit when before arriving at the kitchen, but Orange started calling him fat and Chubby McChubby Orange, so he started swearing and giving Orange put-downs with Orange annoying him back. Unfortunately for both of them, Passion lost her cool and shouted at both of them. Soon after, he is killed when Dane Boedigheimer slices him in two, seasons him with sugar, and scoops out his insides while Passion and Orange watched in horror.
Grapefruit later appeared in Frankenfruit as the head of the titular monster. Before he could do anything to Orange or Pear, he along with the other fruits that make up Frankenfruit were attacked by the Halloweenie. In the end it is shown that he along with Gourd and Grandpa Lemon survived the attack from the hot dog.
Grapefruit appears as a cameo in Orange's theme song fighting Orange with a lightsaber with Pear on Orange's side. He uses a red lightsaber.
Grapefruit later appeared in Wishful Thinking when he is seen in the world with no Orange, beaten up by Midget Apple over Passion Fruit. He claims that he was beaten up by giant watermelons with machine-guns and managed to take out nine of them, but a strawberry claims that it was only just Midget Apple. Grapefruit, as Midget Apple has said himself, says "that's Little Apple!".
Grapefruit joined the gang in the Wazzup! chant in this episode. He disappears after Cob explodes but it is presumed he was also covered by the popcorn remains.
Grapefruit appeared in Best Fiends Forever when he bullied and angered Marshmallow by lighting a fire at Princess Butterflykiss's photo. Marshmallow literally explodes, which catapulted Grapefruit out of the kitchen and setting it on fire.
Grapefruit sees Coconut trying to take over the kitchen but was instantly overpowered by Coconut and was made jester. He had to make Coconut a chocolate milkshake. He was freed alongisde the other characters.
Grapefruit puts on a Midget Apple costume to trick people but his costume cracked into revealing him. Grapefruit states that it's not surprising anyway as it is corny. (Marshmallow and Pear has revealed that trick before him)
- Main article: Orange
When Orange and Grapefruit firstly met, they fought a lot, with Orange calling him "Chubby McChubby Orange" and Grapefruit swearing. After Grapefruit came back to life as the head of Frankenfruit, he became the new roommate of Orange. Orange and Grapefruit don't argue much but in the TV series they still have some conflicts if anything they are Frenemies. It is possible they hate eachother but shown through TV they are frenimies.
- Main article: Pear
Pear was shown to be Grapefruit's previous enemy, but in the presence, Pear doesn't seem to hate Grapefruit as much anymore. Pear may secretly hate grapefruit but its not shown as he doesn't like fights.
- Main article: Midget Apple
Midget Apple is not on good terms with Grapefruit, and he was offended by having a nickname Baby Apple.
- Main article: Marshmallow
Marshmallow used to like Grapefruit, but he disliked him after he burned a picture of Princess Butterfly Kiss who is not only his pet but possibly his mother.
- Main article: Passion Fruit
Passion Fruit met Grapefruit at the store before they were purchased and Grapefruit wanted to date Passion but she possibly refused. Grapefruit, however, still longs to get a date with Passion.
- He has members in his family.
- Grapefruit's lips and tongue changed color when he is Frankenfruit. They come back red in episode Wazzup Blowup, but they changed again in Best Fiends Forever.
- He was the first grapefruit character who was killed, but is resurrected during Frankenfruit and along with Grandpa Lemon and Gourd, he survived the Halloweenie attack.
- Grapefruit appears in Annoying Orange 7, Theme Song Attack!, Frankenfruit, Wishful Thinking, Wazzup Blowup, Best Fiends Forever, and Kung Fruit.
- He is the second character introduced that wasn't portrayed by Dane Boedigheimer (Robert Jennings); the first is Passion Fruit (Justine Ezarik).
- His voice is slightly deeper in Frankenfruit (and his later appearances) than in Annoying Orange 7.
- He has his own Wiki.
- He revealed in Dr. Strangeplum that he has a cousin who is a tangerine.
- For some reason he keeps reappearing in new episodes even though he's already died. It's possible when he dies Dane gets a new grapefruit and puts Bobjenz's face on it.
- He one of the first characters that sweared on the series.
- In real life he and Orange aren't that diffrent, as a Grapefruit tastes just like an Orange but more sour.
- "You better put me down right now, or you're gonna see some kung-fu voodoo!"
- "I'm a (bleep) grapefruit! You know what that means?"
- "Hey, Orange, I'm talkin' to you! How many squats can you do, huh?"
- "Hey, Passion! Wanna watch me flex?"
- "Say it, smarty-pants!"
- "Hey, (bleep)!"
- "It means I can kick your (bleep) six ways from (bleep)!"
- "That's right. You're a grape."
- "Hey, roomie! Wanna wrestle for the top bunk?"
- "Well, what do we have here?"
- "What? Like you guys are so original."
- "Oh I'm sorry, I'm too busy flexin'!"
- "It's Halloween, 'ya moron!"
- "Ooh, shut your pie-hole, Rhubarb (laughs)"
- I'M NOT AN APPLE I'M A GRAPEFRUIT!
- I'm a grapefruit!