|Played by||Robert Jennings|
|First Appearance||Food Court|
Grapefruit's Nephew was a witness in Food Court. He complained to the court that Orange annoyed his uncle, his great grandpa, his third cousin twice removed, and even his mailman. He is on the hunt for Orange. He reappered in Grapefruit's Totally True Tales: Bigfoot when his uncle tells him a story about how he caught Bigfoot.
He was played by Robert Jennings.
In both of his appearances, he looks different. In Food Court, he looks younger as he wears a light blue cap with a bear on it, a pacifier, and his voice was higher. In Grapefruit's Totally True Tales: Bigfoot, he looks much different. He wears glasses and has brown hair in a style simaliar to Justin Bieber's hair. His voice was also deeper. It is possible that he may have aged.
Quotes In "Food Court"Edit
- "He annoyed my uncle! He annoyed my great-grandpa! He annoyed my third cousin twice removed, and he even annoyed my mailman."
- "I'm gonna get you Orange!"
In "Grapefruit's Totally True Tales"Edit
- "It's not like I had a choice. My mom says you're lonely cause you have no friends."
- "Oh, no! Not again!"
- "A Bigfoot."
- "Uh, how where you chasing him again? 'Cause, you don't have any legs."
- "What about your family?"
- "Bu-but you didn't even catch him!"
- He was the second youngster shown in the series.
- It is unconfirmed if he is the son of Grapefruit's Sister or the son of another unknown sibling because he only stated Grapefruit, Grapefruit's Grandpa, Grapefruit's Second Cousin, and Grapefruit's Mailman.
- In Grapefruit's Totally True Tales: Bigfoot, his hairstyle looks similar to Justin Bieber's.
- He is shown to be young in Food Court but he is showed to age in his second appearance.
- If his uncle Grapefruit is shown to be young, or somewhere near Orange's age, then Grapefruit's nephew must have a mother older than the uncle.
- He is shown to have a bit of an attitude, as he twice corrected his uncle.
- He is very smart, and has an IQ bigger than Grapefruit's.