|Played by||Gregory Benson|
|Death||Turned into a pie with Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, and Granny Smith|
|First Appearance||Teenage Mutant Ninja Apples|
Green Apple was placed on the counter by Dane Boedigheimer. Orange, having never seen a green apple before, started saying he wasn't an apple. When Orange finally believed he was an apple, he thought he might be green because he fell into some toxic waste and started calling him a "Teenage Mutant Ninja Apple". Green Apple explained to Orange that there were all kinds of apples by showing him Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, and the elderly Granny Smith. Orange then realized that they weren't mutants, but instead, he thought they were "Mighty Morphin' Power Apples" and started asking Green Apple to make a giant robot. He then asked the "Mighty Morphin' Power Apple" if he could beatbox, which Apple thought was stupid and annoying, when Green Apple asks him to be quiet for a minute, Orange agreed, but he continued to beatbox again until Green Apple lost his temper and yelled at Orange to stop beatboxing. At the end, Green Apple was shredded up and baked (Orange says it was mutation that made it) into an apple pie with Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, and Granny Smith, where Orange continued to annoy him by calling him a Teenage Mutant Ninja Apple again.
- "Ah, crap!"
- "Umm, I'm an apple."
- "No. Apples can be green, too."
- "Now you see what I'm talking about, Orange?"
- "That's it. I give up."
- "You're giving me a headache with all that noise! Would you please be quiet just for a minute?!?! Please!!!!!"
- "Would you please knock it off?!?!?!?!?!?!? I've had enough!!!!!!! No more beatboxing!!!!!!!!!!"
- "No! It's not cool! It's stupid and annoying, just like you! Tell me something, were you dropped on your head once too many times?!"
- Green Apple was the fourth apple to appear in the series.
- He does not say what kind of apple he actually is.
- He is the first green apple to appear.