|Played by||Kevin Nalty|
|Death||none, but sharpened by Sharpener|
|First Appearance|| As an inanimate object: The Annoying Orange
As a character: No More Mr. Knife Guy
Knife is a main character of the Annoying Orange series who is an infamous murder weapon. Orange usually warns characters about their demise before knifing by Knife happens: the first time he didn't warn a character who was about to be knifed, was in the first appearance of Knife as a character as he was distracted when Ginger was knifed. He was thought to be the main antagonist of the series, but revealed otherwise in No More Mr. Knife Guy, he is actually forced by Dane Boedigheimer (the chef) to kill the various innocent characters who Orange annoys. As an anthropomorphic knife, he is the most famous murder weapon in the series.
Knife appeared in almost every episode since the first episode used to eviscerate, slice, and kill many characters. He finally has a speaking part in the episode No More Mr. Knife Guy. When Orange wasn't looking, he was used to dice Ginger. Then Orange and Pear finally got to meet him as character. He told Orange it was lonely being a knife, but Orange takes the time to make fun of Knife saying Knife is "dull", causing him to be sharpened by Sharpener. Then, he is not seen again untill he is used to kill Lime, when telling Orange "Happy Birthday!" He has been seen as a character again killing Grape when he was thinking Orange's greeting was for him instead of Grape. He reappeared again in Mommy and Me with his mother.
- Orange (additionally juiced)
- Apple (from Annoying Orange Wazzup!)
- Grapefruit (revived)
- Blackberry (fruit)
- Pineapple (revived, but yet killed again by Halloweenie)
- Grapefruit's Sister
- Grandpa Lemon (revived)
- Cucumber (revived, but yet killed again by Halloweenie)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Fat Radish
- Mark the Red Pepper
- Charlie the Unicorn
- Grapefruit's Mailman
- Apple Trebek
- Shay Red
As a characterEdit
Before No More Mr. Knife Guy Knife has appeared only as a weapon that killed fruits and vegetables.
It isn't until No More Mr. Knife Guy that Knife actually becomes a character. He is voiced by Kevin Nalty. At the end of the video, he gets rubbed by Sharpener because Orange said he was "dull". It is revealed that Knife hates killing people and only does it because he's a knife and is forced to.
He also appears in Annoying Orange: Happy Birthday!, again voiced by Nalty. He wishes Orange a happy birthday, then he realizes he killed Lime. He then feels bad when he claims another victim saying "Aw, crap! I did it again!"
Knife also appears in Happy Valentines (voiced by Kevin Nalty). He was mistakenly wished Happy Valentine's Day by Orange which was supposed to go to Grape, but Grape was knifed.
- "Hey, dudes! This..um....isn't what it looks like."
- "Whoa, whoa, whoa! I'm not gonna hurt you, little guy!"
- "Is that who this was? Man! Poor little fellow was really juicy."
- "The dude was here, and now he's not! That's awful!"
- "Dude, that is not funny!"
- "I know what this looks like. But, just because I'm a razor sharp strip of stainless steel, that doesn't mean I want to hurt anybody."
- "I'm telling you Orange, It's lonely being a knife."
- "Do you know what happens to a dull knife? He will get a little visit from... the Sharpener!"
- "Hey, Orange! Sorry I'm late!"
- "What? Guys, it's cool! I just wanted to drop by and say happy birth- oh, crap! I did it again, didn't I?".
- "Hey, thanks, Orange! Oh, crap! I did it again!"
- "Oh mom! I didn't mean to!"
- Knife appears to be unaware that he is being used by someone else to kill, believing himself to be responsible for the deaths.
- When Knife killed Lime, Lime was cut up into quarters, yet Marshmallow who was on top of him and on fire was seen to the side. It is likely Knife nudged Marshmallow to the side.