|Played by||Robert Jennings|
|Death||Shattered from loud music|
|First Appearance||Poison Apple|
Magic Mirror was the main character of the episode Poison Apple. Orange helped him find a poisonous Apple for Snow White, but at first he thought it was just a regular sweaty apple. In the end, Snow White ate the apple and collapsed, thus fufilling the wish of the Queen. However, Orange, Grapefruit, Midget Apple, and the things that "don't exist" started playing music that was so loud, it broke the magic mirror.
- "Leave me be. I'm busy, can't you see?"
- "No, silly fruit. I'm working for the Queen. I'm trying to find--"
- "My rhymes don't need an assist. Besides, those things don't even exist.
- "Such frustration. You're not helping my situation.
- "What? No.
- "STOP IT!!!"
- "LISTEN! What the Queen asked requires the greatest wisdom. I must find the most Poisonous Apple in the kingdom."
- "I have to get a Poisonous Apple for Snow White to eat. I can't find one. Okay? Do you get it now?"
- "Wha- really?'
- "What? What is this?"
- "I don't mean to be cruel, BUT I SAID A POISON APPLE, YOU FOOL!"
- "This is most outrageous! That Midget Apple isn't poisonous; He's merely contagious."
- "The time draws near! I will never find a Poison Apple, I fear!"
- "Please stop before I blow my top!"
- "WILL YOU BE QUIET!?"
- "Quiet, you wet fruit. (sobs) Since I have failed, I will certainly get the boot."
- "Oh my, I was wrong! That Apple was poisonous all along! (chuckles)"
- "The Queen will be thrilled. Her wish has been fulfilled!"