|Played by||Dane Boedigheimer|
|First Appearance||Mommy and Me|
Mama Orange is a character who only appeared in Mommy and Me. She is Orange's mother, and like Orange, she is relatively annoying. She also demonstrated that Orange was born annoying and did not become annoying. She helped annoy yam.
- "If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times! Heigh is for horses!" (laughs)
- "You're not laughing!"
- "And then I said, 'drive you bananas?! But I don't even know how to get there!'"(laughs)
- "Geez! Is he always like this?"
- "Hey Yam! We're over here!"
- "Yeah! And that's why I said 'never play with knives!'"(laughs)
- "Yeah! We car-pooled!"
- "Hey! Hey Orange! Remember that book I used to read you? Green Eggs and "Yam?"
Mama Orange has a personality almost, if not exactly the same as Orange. Also, she even has red hair...
- The book that she used to read to Orange is a parody of the famous Dr. Seuss book Green Eggs and Ham, or she was just joking about Yam, saying it as Green Eggs and Yam.
- She looks exactly like Orange except she has a red afro, yellow earrings, purple eyeliner, and lips that are more red than Orange's implying she wears lipstick.
- She sounds like Orange except her voice is higher pitched.
- She is the first other member of Orange's family to appear.
- Her earrings are similar to Papaya's.
- She is the first female orange to appear.
- She is the twelth annoying character, after Orange, Orange, Orange Group, Cabbage, Extra Life Orange, Future Orange, Fred, Marshmallow, Eggs, Zoom, and Apple.
- She officially did have an apperance with her older husband Mr. Orange in the Tv series, but in that one Orange thinks of her as very mature and strict.