|Played by||Dane Boedigheimer|
|Death||none, but almost (see below)|
|First Appearance||Annoying Saw 2: The Annoying Death Trap|
Marshmallow was introduced in Annoying Saw 2: The Annoying Death Trap as Orange's victim, as assigned by Jigsaw. However, Marshmallow ended up befriending Orange and annoying Jigsaw instead. Jigsaw tries to punish Orange by attempting to kill Marshmallow. But the trap has no effect on him; he just thinks it tickles. Jigsaw then roasts him, but it has little effect, forcing Jigsaw to give up.
In Happy Birthday!, Marshmallow is seen living in Dane Boedigheimer's kitchen. He also meets Midget Apple and considers him his best friend. He was roasted in fire when Orange's birthday cupcake catches fire and Orange and Pear blow it out, but the burning cupcake lands on Marshmallow. Again, it has no effect on him.
Marshmallow, Midget Apple and Orange are trying to think of a word that rhymes with Orange. In this episode, it is revealed that everyone expects Orange to have a theme song. At the end of the episode, Marshmallow writes a theme song for Orange, although Midget Apple didn't like it, because he disliked Marshmallow's track record.
Midget Apple, Marshmallow and Pear were seen counting up the votes.
Orange wishes that he was never born, and Mistletoe (actually Liam in disguise) teleports them into a dimension where they see what would happen if he was never born. Marshmallow is dipped in hot cocoa, but then, Orange invites Liam to his party, Orange exists again, leaving Marshmallow alive. Marshmallow is then picked up and again dunked into hot cocoa. Everyone is sad about his fate, especially Midget Apple, who finally considered him his best friend, but Marshmallow floats right back to the top of the cup and says it feels like a hot tub full of love, and everybody laughs with Orange relieved.
When Balloon explodes while carrying Cantaloupe and it knocked Black Pepper over, his flakes flew out on Marshmallow, causing him to sneeze. The impact blows Midget Apple into Cantaloupe, causing him to become dizzy.
Grapefruit moves into the kitchen, and it is revealed that Marshmallow has a very hot temper because Grapefruit annoys Marshmallow by burning a picture of his unicorn. Marshmallow gets angry and blows.
Marshmallow read Orange's Valentine's card that says: "Hey fluffy face, you're made of sugar, so how come when you sneeze, you still blow out boogers?" In Sitcom Version it is revealed that the audience adore Marshmallow very much, as they howl when he appears.
Marshmallow made a brief appearance in this advertisement, cheering with Midget Apple at the end.
Usually, Marshmallow is not angry or frustrated but, in the episode Best Fiends Forever he got very angry because Grapefruit burns a picture of Marshmallow's favourite unicorn, Princess Butterfly Kiss. He then proceeds (offscreen) to attack Grapefruit which caused the house to explode. This side of his personality would become more common in later episodes. He often laughs and has the same sense of humor of Orange. He has a funny laugh that goes, "Hehehehehe!" and "Yay!". Orange and he seem to be close friends. Orange doesn't annoy Marshmallow at all. Marshmallow also has a high-pitched, squeaky voice and has the personality of a child.
Marshmallow is a cheery, bubbly little soul; he is always happy but will instantly switch to the emotion that suits the current problem, it is shown that when he sneezes, magic, sparkling glitters spray out of his non-existent nose. He likes "Rainbows, puppies and kittens and flowers and Rainbows and clouds and bunnies and Rainbows" (as he said in the Annoying Orange meets Charlie The Unicorn Spoof). He is never sad, angry or unhappy unless the situation justifies it. He also has a profession in writing song lyrics, despite the overuse of rainbows in them.
- "Hi, I'm Marshmallow. Will you be my friend?"
- "Oh, no! My best friend's on fire!"
- "Oh, yeah. I love games."
- "And I love everyone. Yay!"
- "Uh oh, SpaghettiOs! Hehehehehe."
- "Hehehehehe! That tickles!"
- "Oh, I don't know that song. I'll make one up. Marshmallow's here, Orange is late. Dude, I'm stuck in a cupcake! Hehehehehe."
- "Theme songs are wonderful! Yay!"
- "Rainbows are delicious! Hehehehehe!"
- "Rainbows are wonderful! Yay!"
- "Unicorns are number one! Yay!"
- "I'm gonna buy a rainbow."
- "Weeeee! It's like a hot tub full of love! (giggles)"
- "Yay! It's raining flavor!"
- "And marshmallows!"
- "Unicorns! Yay!"
- "I sneeze glitter! Heeheehee!"
- "That was fresh!"
- "Yay! It's raining scrumptious!" (Marshmallow eats a piece of popcorn)
- "Nobody hurts Princess Butterflykiss!"
- "Uh oh, did I do that? (giggles)"
- "You're tickling me with words! (giggles)"
- "Yay! I love groundhogs."
- "I taste delicious! (giggles)"
- "(while as Pear) I'm warmer that a hot-fudge sundae with an itty-bitty cherry on top! Yay!"
- "Yay! Best video ever!"
- He is the third character to be as annoying as Orange (the others are Orange (from More Annoying Orange) and Fred Figglehorn).
- He has a high, squeaky chipmunk voice, even though he is portrayed by Dane Boedigheimer. His voice obviously must have been digitally modified.
- His laugh is similar to the orange who appeared in More Annoying Orange.
- In Annoying Orange meets Charlie the Unicorn, it is shown that Marshmallow can jump, even though he does not have any legs.
- Marshmallow has a Facebook account. 
- His mobile phone's background is a unicorn.
- Orange was seen playing Battleship with him on Annoying Saw 2.
- In Best Fiends Forever, it is seen that Marshmallow can be destructive when pushed to the limit, and apparently has enough power to make the whole the kitchen explode and propel Grapefruit out of the house.
- His favorite song is Space Unicorn by Parry Grip. 
- Due to his feminine nature, fans have questioned several times if he is a boy or a girl.
- Although fans have argued whether he is a male or female, he's a boy because Theme Song Attack, Marshmallow's theme song says "he's so cute."
Marshmallow has survived four near-death experiences which would have otherwise killed him. They are in order of occurrence:
- He has been unsuccessfully cut multiple times by Jigsaw's death trap, because he only thought it tickled.
- He has been roasted once, but he said it made him feel "gooey".
- He has almost been roasted again by the cupcake frosting that was on fire, but luckily survived.
- He got put in hot chocolate in Wishful Thinking, but it only treated him like a hot tub. He later joined everyone a group photo having dried off.