|Played by||Gregory Benson|
|Death||Killed by Spatula|
|First Appearance||Comedy Clubbing|
hamburger patty by Spatula and fried.
Marty Meatball (also known as Chuck by Orange at the end of the episode) was a character who only appeared in Comedy Clubbing. He was a stand-up comedian who made up very bad and rude jokes about his ex-wife, but when Orange complained that he wasn't very funny, he started picking on him and Pear. Eventually, he was turned into a
He was played by Greg Benson.
- "Do you want to see a joke? Quick, somebody get this guy a mirror! Hey hey hey!"
- "Well, thanks a lot, Captain Obvious."
- "Boy, oh boy, let me tell you about my ex-wife. My ex-wife wanted to be actress, I'll tell you she's so ugly she couldn't even put a pot in a hot dog! Hey-o!"
- "And what about your little buddy there?"
- "Not you, munchkin. The other guy."
- "Boy, does this guy need some exercise! He's looking a little pear-shaped!"
- "Yeah, a pair of jokers."
- "What do you want know?"
- "Then why don't you make like a hockey stick and get the puck outta here?"
- Although he and Orange have comedian skills, Orange only and naturally uses it to annoy characters. Marty's jokes are to entertain people as the main purpose of his job.
- His left eye is smaller than his right.