|Death||Peeled by Peeler Knife|
|First Appearance||Muddy Buddy|
MysteryPotatoMan is a character who only appeared in the episode Muddy Buddy.
Potato seems to be somewhat a "tough African American guy", seeing how he wore shades (and complained when Orange's air horn made him lose his sunglasses) and his accent.
Here is the life of MysteryPotatoMan.
Potato grew up in the ground, making him wear sunglasses due to the bright light in the kitchen. He was sold and was eventually purchased by Dane Boedigheimer.
Potato was put on Dane Boedigheimer's counter, and then got annoyed by Orange because he was bullied him when he used a air horn and blew his shades away. He was eventually skinned/peeled alive by Dane Boedigheimer.
Orange's Nicknames for Potato
- Dirty Pear with Sunglasses
- POE-TAY-TOE: Reference to Tomato (TOE-MAY-TOE)
- Four Eyes: common name for people with glasses
- Muddy Buddy
- Spud Muffin
- Hater Tot
- "I'm not a pear. My name is Mystery Potato Man."
- "Ugh! Pear, is this guy always this annoying?"
- "Pear didn't do it! I saw you!"
- "WHAT? WHAT IS IT?!
- Why would you do that man?
- You're really getting on my skin buddy. If I met some stupid food in my days, but you really take the cake!
- "I don't care about Carrot!"
- "I'm not muddy and I'm not your buddy!"
- "Sweet mother of (groans) you're voice is stabbing me like, like a giant........"
- "Ow, I can't see anything! And I can't even hear myself think!"
- What? (scream in painful)
- He is only one of the new characters to talk to both Orange and Pear.
- He has an African American accent.
- His nickname POE-TAY-TOE is obviously a reference to Tomato.
- He is the first potato in the series.
- His name is a reference to the YouTube user "MysteryGuitarMan" who is a voice actor for this character.
- He is the first potato on the series, then Trippotato, Tater of DC and Shay Red appeared.