|Played by||Theresa Barket|
|Death||None, but almost knifed|
|First Appearance||Kitchen Intruder|
Nancy Nectarine is a character in the series. She is a nectarine (hence her name) and lives on the counter of a house on HeyApple Ave. She is one of the fruits that wasn't chopped by Knife when attempted, although the attempt was not seen in the episode she appeared in Kitchen Intruder...
She also appears very briefly in the fully autotuned version of Kitchen Intruder. Her line autotuned into the song along with everyone else and she said in the song, "I was attacked by some idiot in the kitchen."...
- She is the first nectarine to She was portrayed by Theresa Barket.
- She was the intended victim of the episode but due tooids intervention she was saved; and seeds spat from Orange instead decimated three limes and a kiwi.
- Nancy parodies Kelly Dodson, where Orange parodies Antoine Dodson and Mark & Elizabeth parody the news reporters.
- " I was attacked by some idiot in the kitchen."
- "He tried to slice me, he tried to cut my peel off."