|First Appearance||Kung Fruit|
Ninja Fruit is a mysterious fruit who lives in his dojo under the oven and an expert in the ancient art of the Ninja Fruit. Besides Orange, he is the only known practicer of the ancient ways of the Ninja Fruit.
He only appeared in Kung Fruit.allies=apple orange enemies=marshmallow moon
When Orange tumbled down when knocked by Coconut's nunchucks he ended up underneath the stove. Ninja Fruit meets Orange there and trains him to become a master of Kung Fruit and gives him a ninja suit. Orange thanks him for helping him defeat Coconut, but in the end he says he still wants the suit back as it was only a loaner.
- "Did somebody just say Coconut?"
- "Perhaps you should (says in a tune) ask a Ninja Fruit!"
- "In my shadowy dojo!"
- "Yeah, maybe. This Coconut you speak of, does he practice..."
- "Aaah! So returns my mortal enemy to wreak havoc upon the kitchen!"
- "No time for laughter!"
- "I will teach you the ancient ways of the Ninja Fruit so that you might return to the counter and destroy all that...needs destroying, mostly the Coconut."
- "Yeah...I'm not going to do that."
- "Yes your training's almost complete. There's actually only one more thing that I can, probably even teach you: machine wash cold, and then tumble dry!"
- "Well done, my pulpy pupil. You defeated my mortal enemy and returned honor to the Ninja Fruits!"
- "And i'm still gonna need the suit back."
- "Come on, I told you it was a loaner."
- Not a single character called him an apple.
- He is possibly a Golden Delicious or Granny Smith apple.