Slender Man was a character in Annoying Orange vs. Slender. He also appears in Harlem Shake v9000. Orange likes to call him "Slendy". He was run over by the red truck from Slender: The Eight Pages, which was being driven by Midget Apple while running away from Orange. He was later seen in Harlem Shake v9000 (Kitchen Edition), most likely surviving the injury. This is backed up by the fact he was hit in the head by Orange's paper airplane, and even though blood came out, he didn't seem to be injured at all. In Annoying Orange: Monster Truck, He was seen in 3D, and was hit by Midget Apple's monster truck.
- "Oh, this really hurts!"
- "Oh, look at this."
- "You totally bent one of my pages."
- "I'm gonna have to iron this out now."
- "It's not a poem."
- "Stop it! I'm very scary!"
- "If you must know, I haunt these woods."
- "I feast on all the souls who enter here."
- "The only way I can be stopped is if you collect all eight pages that I carefully hidden throughout the for---"
- "What the? How did you do that?"
- "Aah! What is wrong with you?"
- "I'm not a leprechaun or a genie."
- "Rahh! That's it! I'm out of here!"
- "Keep 'em! I don't want them."
- "No!! Leave me alo--"