|Gender||Male (Female by the passengers)|
|Played by||Dane Boedigheimer|
|Death||Hits iceberg on 14 April 1912, 23:40 (11:40 pm)|
|First Appearance||Annoying Orange Through Time|
Titanic was a character who appeared as a minor character in Annoying Orange Through Time.
Orange was attempting to annoy the Titanic before his death. The ship was sailing at 23 knots (nautical miles per hour), which is about 26 mph (41.6 km/h). Instead of Fred Fleet and the SS Californian, Orange warned the Titanic.
- Although ships are usually referred as females, Titanic somehow sounds like a male.
- Titanic hit the iceberg on its starboard (right) side on but in the episode it hits the iceberg head-on.
- The Titanic is shown sinking from the stern, but in real-life it actually sank bow first.
- When the Titanic hit the iceberg, there was an explosion. But the iceberg only punched holes on the starboard side. However, there was a fire in the boiler rooms when it left Southampton, England
- Titanic is possibly a female but sounds like a male.
- "What? What is it?"
- "Oh, well, that's okay."
- "AAH!" (hits an iceberg)