|Played by||Jenya Lano|
|First Appearance||April Fruits Day|
Tomato is a main character in the Annoying Orange: April Fruits Day. Orange fooled Tomato saying that she is now a vegetable, then she got knifed...
- What, what is it?
- Do you really mean it?
- That's, that's... Oh my god! I'm a vegetable again! I knew this would happen! This is the greatest day in my life!
- Yes, Orange?
- Wha-? You- you jerk! You can't just prank people like that!
- What is it?
- Uhhhh, I'm still a tomato.
- OW!!! That hurts!
- What is wrong with you?
- (groans) You know what you need, Orange?
- Hey, that's not Orange. That's Little Apple!
- (gets knifed) Ahhhhhhh!
- She is the second tomato to appear on the series, the first being Tomato from Season 1.
- Unlike Tomato from Season 1, Tomato has pure red skin and longer leaves.
- She could possibly be one of Tomato's relatives avenging his death.
- She is the second female character to appear in Season 3, after Miss Fortune Cookie. She is also the sixth female to die in the series, after Grapefruit's Sister, Granny Smith, Lady Pasta, Balloon and Miss Fortune Cookie.
- She is the third female and the first in Season 3 to get knifed.
- She is the third fruit other than Orange to yell, "KNIFE!"
- She is the first character to call Knife on one of the main characters. (Midget Apple/Orange.)
- She is called TOE-MAY-TOE, a reference to Tomato.