|Played by||Julian Smith|
|Death||Eaten by Squirrel, possibly crushed by tanks.|
|First Appearance||Going Walnuts|
He is usually relaxed, but also can be short-tempered, and pretty smart, too. He was confused by some of Orange's puns. He is shown to be terrified of nutcrackers, which he describes as a "death dealing pair of metal tongs that will split your head open". Walnut seems to have been bored when he met Orange.
BiographyEditOrange annoyed him by telling knock-knock jokes, thinking that he was an Avocado Pit, calling him a "Wingnut" and a "Walrus", which Walnut yelled at Orange to correct him, and joking about nutcrackers. In the end, he was eaten alive by a squirrel that somehow got into Dane Boedigheimer's house. In It Takes Two to Mango, he appeared in a flashback.
- "You know what? I don't care! I don't care who's at the door!"
- "What are you talking about?! That was an avocado, you idiot!"
- "Don't even joke about that, man! Have you ever seen a nutcracker?"
- "No! It's not sweet! it's a death-dealing pair of metal tongs that'll split your head right open! Do you even know what that sounds like?"
- "It's not a joke, I tell you, It's the worst way to go!"
- "Squirrel? Squirrel who?"
- He is the first nut in the series.
- He is the second character to be killed by an animal.
- He is the first nut in the series to get annoyed.
- Walnut appeared in a flashback in It Takes Two to Mango.
- There is a gap between his teeth on the higher row.